This page has moved to a new address.

Diabetes Divas? Just an Idea!

<www.diabetes24-7.blogspot.com>

08 December 2005

Diabetes Divas? Just an Idea!

After reading the latest post on Diabetes Mine, and then experiencing the ChronicBabe website, it occured to me...why not Diabetes Divas?

I wrote to Jenni the creator of ChronicBabe and told her that I have often felt like a chronic babe! Full of zest for life, wanting to participate in any and every avenue of life that appealed to me without limitations! Inside, I knew that I might be slightly hindered by diabetes, but that it was up to me to let go of the doubts that might prevent me from achieiving! It is all a state of mind!

Absolutely don't want to alienate any male readers...but for all the women reading out there -- what do you say?

Love to hear from you...

5 Comments:

Blogger Kerri. said...

Hi Elizabeth.

Nice blog -- and I agree with you on the "letting go of the doubts that might prevent me from achieving" bit. Very well said.

I look forward to reading your future posts.

I'll be adding you to my "Six Until Me" link list tonight.

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Elizabeth. Have you been to www.divabetic.com? Max is a man on a mission. :-)

6:51 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth Snouffer said...

Kerri:

I love your site and VW's! Thanks for including me in your list.

Elizabeth

11:13 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth Snouffer said...

Paula (@ dLife - I presume?)

WOW! I did check out divabetic.com...I am not sure that's what I had in mind...

Thanks for your comment-

Elizabeth

11:15 PM  
Blogger Kassie said...

Then there's the group I belong to - all T1 moms - aka "Sugar Mommas". Check out our logo at my blog ;)

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home